LABS, TB TESTING, IVS, EKGS
Convenient On-site Care
- Strep tests
- Flu tests
- Urine pregnancy
- Fingerstick glucose
- Fecal occult blood
We can check for TB with a quick skin test on-site.
Sometimes, TB can be present in the body without causing people to feel sick or showing symptoms. That’s why the CDC recommends testing for people who:
- Have spent time with someone who has TB.
- Have medical problems that weaken the immune system.
- Are from a country where TB is common (most countries in Latin America, the Caribbean, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, and Russia).
- Live or work somewhere in the U.S., where TB is more common (homeless shelters, prisons).
- Use illegal drugs.
Doral Health & Wellness Urgent Care medical team can administer IV fluids when appropriate, which helps to replenish the liquids and electrolytes (sodium) that your body needs to function.
If you are dehydrated and unable to take in oral fluids adequately, you might need IV fluid replacement. Several things, including: can cause dehydration.
- Loss of fluids from vomiting or diarrhea.
Doral Health & Wellness Urgent Care is equipped to perform an EKG, a test that checks the heart’s electrical activity. The results of this test can help our medical team find the cause of chest pain.
- The EKGs data can also help providers uncover why you might be experiencing possible cardiac symptoms, such as shortness of breath, dizziness, or heart palpitations.